Cookies are small text files created by websites you visit or certain emails you open, are placed on your computer. Cookies are frequently used to operate websites properly or efficiently “transparent and to collect business and marketing.
We use a cookie to remember your cookie preferences. This means that:
- If you delete all your cookies, you’ll need to update your preferences
- if you use a different device, computer profile or browser, you will need to re-update your preferences
Three types of cookies may be used during your visits to the websites of Equisafe:
- Functional Equisafe cookies – cookies to provide services or to remember settings to facilitating your visit. For example, memorizing your selected country and language when you visit web pages Equisafe; These cookies are not used for marketing purposes.
- Performancecookies of Equisafe – cookies that collect information about your use of the website, as and any errors occurred you visited page. These cookies help Equisafe in addition to solve problems on the site. These cookies do not collect personal information – all information is anonymous and serves only to help us improve your experience with the website, to understand your interests and to measure the effectiveness of marketing.
- Marketingcookies of Equisafe – cookies linked to services Equisafe well as third parties such as surveys and marketing requests or ‘Like’- and’ Sharing ‘buttons on third parties. Think of links with social networking sites like Facebook, which can then use information about your visit.